PC AT keyboard and serial mouse interface
Latest Qwertyx configuration software version: 0.2.2.
Qwertyx is the Ultimate Keyboard and Mouse Interface combined for Atari
- Interfaces almost any PC AT keyboard to Atari and compatible computers. (PS/2
keyboards are supported via an additional adapter.)
- Supports standard Atari mice plus serial mice (and some PS/2 mice with an
- Option to control the mouse or joystick from the keyboard's numeric keypad.
- Any key on the AT keyboard may be remapped to any other key, with optional
shift, control or alternate modifiers, including "windows" keys. (E.g. map the F1
key to Help or Pause to Control-S.)
- Optional automatic double click or click and hold for 3-button mice.
- Caps lock indicator light on AT keyboards shows when caps lock is enabled.
- Easy installation - just plug in and go.
- Supports STF, STM, STFM, STE, Mega ST, Mega STE, TT, Falcon and compatible
Block diagram showing a system with Qwertyx installed
Photograph of unboxed Qwertyx unit
Screen snaphot of Qwertyx setup software
Online help is provided for all of the options. Everything is point-and-click
using the mouse. You can download the
Qwertyx software and try it out.
Of course none of the options will actually take effect if the hardware is not
Pricing and ordering information.
Go back to the index
Mario Becroft <email@example.com>